Monday, August 12, 2013

Not a fine day

Today is not a very find day for me i guess
I am not feeling well started this morning
maybe this few days I din't get enough rest
or I might had drank too much of cold water
my stomach is aching whole day
and isn't getting any better as well.

I have had a very pack family trip for four days
as my cousin sis is visiting us and enjoy her Raya holiday here
I have no time at home and we spend nearly whole day outside
We everyday out before 10 in the morning
and back home late at 10 something night
Is fun and I love to shop and play with her.

We went a lot of places to shop
but the most she like...
is still the shopping center near my house
I should have bring her there earlier
as she said she don't have enough time to shop there
we only went to the shop she like
when she doing her last minute shop

After so many days shopping at different places
i at last get to rest a little today
but because of stomachache
it ruin my rest day
I cant even sleep and rest properly
hopefully tomorrow I get to rest well
and no more aching anymore.. >~<

No comments: