Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1st day of holiday

The 1st day of holiday ..
still I woke up very early ..
Maybe its because I used to wake early ..
Or maybe I miss the schooling days ..

Its holiday ..
But I don't have any happy feelings ..
Don't know why ..
I start to miss all my friends ..
I start to miss someone ..
Someone that I care so much ..

Both of us may not have chance to meet each other anymore ..
Still I am very happy ..
Cause we get to know each other ..
I hope that person will do well in future life ..

Today ..
Angel phoned me ..
She ask about my health and my departure time ..
Thanks a lot Angel ..
I feel better now ..
And for your information ..
My departure time is around 12 o'clock ..
I will make sure I bring souvenir back for you all ..
Especially all the 99 gang's member ..

That's all for today ..
Good nite and candy dream ..

No comments: