Friday, November 13, 2009

My Diary for November 13th , 2009
























sob..sob..
20th of November is the last day of this year for me..
I won't be seeing you all for about 2 months..
I will miss all my friends a lot.. T.T

Today,
my friends are discussing...
that they wanna go watch movie together,
they plan take me along,
but ..
I really have no time ..

Monday and Tuesday have to go school,
Wednesday .. someone cannot make it..
Tuesday .. Ying Ying got tuition ..
And ..
Friday.. Ying is going to departure from KLIA .. >_<
why did the time past so fast ?! *_*

Today a lot of things happened in school..
The jelly that I did finished although I brought a lot to school..
So happy about it .. :)
Then I get teased by a group of friends..
Something happen actually .. hehe^^
erm.. then, we present teacher something that we made ourselves..
*we = me and en en .. xP
I open the cooperate door for 3 times .. ><''
to take and put back the 001 card ..
the lock of the door is heavy and hard to unlock..=.=||

that's all for today ,
later I still have to go tuition ..
need to finish my tuition's homework..
see you guys again next time ..
Bye ^____^

No comments: